Monday, June 24, 2013

Stay curious!

   I have an old globe of the earth in my office.I found it in one of these random "antique malls". "The Worlds Oceans", is the title and it does, in fact, have a detailed survey of the worlds ocean floor. It is really neat to look at all the submerged mountain ranges and cracks in the ocean bottom. The Mid Atlantic Ridge and dreaming about Atlantis is a lot of fun. Who knows? I do question this globe's information, and understand the science to gather such data would have been limited at that time. And while geographical fact might differ from this dated class room model, one could still assume that SOME of it is accurate, or close.  

   There are truly unexplainable marks at the bottom of the Indian Ocean. Claw marks. There is no other description. It looks like something of immense size -I mean ENORMOUS- was drug off the land between Africa and India. Nothing I can even imagine would have been large enough to make such marks. Whatever it was must have clawed and dove into the ocean, to get away presumably. There are NO other such grooves or ridges in ANY of the other oceans. There are fault lines and mountain ranges which starkly contrast to these. In short, no claw marks. Anywhere!  

   I found a peculiar set of islands, directly south of where the claw marks divide into two distinct claw areas. Almost an upside down Y. The Kerguelen Islands (google it) were like no other island chain in the Indian Ocean.  I know I have a very vivid imagination, but stay with me. I googled and then linked to Wikipedia and read that the Kerguelen Islands (also known as "The Devastation Islands") is populated ONLY by research scientists. It is actually part of a very unusual plateau, which is mostly submerged. Check this out! A sonar of the topography. The top, left-of-center, tiny green patch is Kerguelen. 









   Ever wonder why the ancient Gods of Hindus and Persians wore elaborate pointy headdresses? It's because thats what GOD looked like! Tell me that doesn't look like a dead body, skeletal in a way, with a pointy headdress. Maybe arms in front or behind. Of course that assumes it had a humanoid shape, when living. Perhaps Madagascar was another segement. I wonder, was this what fought the thing making the claw marks, or did it leave them. Either way, according to my globe and its depiction of the Indian Ocean, it was one hell of a fight! And I think it is a little convenient that it isn't populated and the French government keeps engineers and scientists there. As for the deep scratches, the Indian Ocean is a common area for pirates. I doubt new research would even be possible. Coincidence? 

   Anyway, I thought it was absolutely fascinating and I wanted to share. Here is the photo of the globe. The clawing scene I described on the map and Kerguelen is a tiny blip, south from the "C" in "Ocean". Enlarge the image. Those look like claw marks and are in no other ocean bed. Science says seismic activity. What do you think? I've always been so curious about ancient human history and am tired of everything being measured "after Jesus". No offense, Jesus. I've heard it all before. Well, obviously not ALL of it. For instance, how did we go from cave paintings to living in villages? Just decided to try farming all the sudden and the houses all built themselves, I guess. Seems like a big leap with NO (satisfactory) answer to "how" or "why".  "Before Christ" is where it all gets hazy. Can you imagine if there truly had been titans in the age of early mankind? History lost to time and court house fires, or religiously kept from public knowledge ... or simply lying, unknown, beneath miles of dark water.  





   


No comments:

Post a Comment